The Babcock International Model United Nations (BIMUN) is happy to welcome you to our Sponsorship and general Partnerships page. Our conference is always growing and this year we expect over 500 college and university students from over 20 Nations, a unique pool of young and brilliant minds. This year, it is with absolute pleasure that we invite you to partner with us as we scale up the capacity of young people to provide tailor-made solutions to these crisis and build a more sustainable and resilient world for us and the generations to come
With the support of our sponsors and partners, we have achieved the following:
- Six Sessions of the Babcock International Model United Nations Conference, including an exclusive online conference with the UN General Assembly 74th President. (2017-2022) with 1890 Delegates, 33 Speakers, 85 Committee sessions all done in partnership with the United Nations Information Centre, Nigeria.
- Distribution of Relief materials to 2,500 Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) at Gwoza & Bama IDP Camp, Durumi FCT, Abuja, Nigeria, in partnership with the Department of Public and Allied Health, Babcock University.(December 2017)
- Essay, Quiz and Spelling Bee Competition among twenty-three participating secondary school institutions, in partnership with National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Barkin Ladi, Plateau State and European Union (EU) with focus on Sustainable Development Goal 4: Ensuring Inclusive and Equitable Quality Education. (October 2018)
- Equipped the libraries of three outstanding institutions in the Essay, Quiz and Spelling Bee Competition with Four Hundred and Seventy-three (473) text books including Mathematics and English Language in Plateau State, Nigeria.
- Medical outreach to 459 Ijebu-Ode community residents in Ogun state, Nigeria, in partnership with the Babcock University Association of Medical Students (BUAMS). (November 2019)
- Pioneered the Nigeria International Model United Nations Conference in Umuahia, Abia state, Nigeria, training secondary school students to be transformational leaders (June 2021 and April 2022, in partnership with United Nations Children’s Fund -UNICEF).
- Joined the United Nations and the rest of the world in the #OrangeTheWorld towards ending violence against women by engaging Babcock University’s 18000-wide community members. (December 2021 & November 2022)
We therefore invite you or your organisation to partner with us for the upcoming conference. For enquiries on our partnership model, please, contact us via email at email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Sponsorship & Fundraising Committee, BIMUN Nigeria.
Register for BIMUN 2023 today
August 6th - 10th 2023
Countdown to 2023 Conference