OFFICIALS’ APPLICATION FOR BIMUN 2023 CONFERENCE
Welcome to the seventh edition of Babcock International Model United Nations Conference to be held in Babcock University from August 6 – 10, 2023!
Thank you for your interest in being on our Board of Dais, we will be so glad to work with an amazing and fully committed person like you. Please pay attention to every question and instruction
- Fluency in English and or French
- A Minimum of 2 Experiences as a Delegate in Model United Nations Conference
- Having Experience in the Chair or Secretariat Position is an Extra Point
- Fully Understand the Babcock International Model United Nations Rules of Procedure
- Fully Understand the Rule of Academics Integrity, Including the Rules on Plagiarism
- Able to Work in Team
- Have the Commitment to Follow the Timeline Decided by BIMUN
Few Steps to be part of the BIMUN 2023 Dias
Step 1: Complete the form here providing accurate details because as soon as you hear back from us, one of our Staff Members will schedule your interview. Please note that all our offices are located in Babcock, for this reason, try to be flexible with our office hours. We will do our best to meet your needs.
Step 2: Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org ) your MUN CV and Cover Letter
Step 3: If selected, you will be immediately put in touch with one of the Conference Organizers. You will also be asked to sign the BIMUN Code of Conduct.
Step 4: Starting early March, you will be officially part of the BIMUN Dias. Mandatory meetings will be scheduled until conference days.
What we do for you
One of the best things about BIMUN is its Staff. We are delighted to welcome you into our Family. We will do our utmost to provide you an unforgettable and learning experience. BIMUN offers:
- Trainings with the most valuable Members;
- Official Certificate of participation;
- Feeding during Conference days;
- Accommodation during Conference days;
- Access to the BIMUN Social Events and Ambassadorial Dinner;
- Conference Dais are responsible for their own air and ground transportation costs. Extra costs for meals are recommended.
Applications open for:
Application Deadline: February 28th, 2023
Don’t miss a chance and join us now!